New Leader Development Program 课程概述
Learn to delegate effectively, 管理冲突, lead with confidence, set realistic goals and coach others.
Our New Leader Development Program will give you the insights, skills and leadership essentials you need to build your personal, team and organisational effectiveness as an emerging leader.
With a combination of practical tools, personal development and peer discussion, you’ll learn how to better support your team through increased impact in areas such as conflict management, performance-building and goal-setting.
Who Should Attend the New Leader Development Program?
- Project managers who are early in their career
- Identified potential for more senior roles in the future.
- New team leaders and supervisors who have recently transitioned into their role.
Key 领导 Development Takeaways
Build 领导 Confidence
- Use strategies, pragmatic tools and frameworks to build your confidence and capabilities.
Boost Self-awareness and Relationship Skills
- Demonstrate self-awareness and an understanding of your behavioural impact on others
- Use your greater personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Apply newfound knowledge and relationship skills to your leadership role and personal life.
- Use your personal insights as a new leader to engage and influence others
- Be able to effectively build and measure the performance of your team.
主题 in this 领导 Course
Understanding Self and Others
Your 领导 Impact on Others
Leading Others Effectively
领导 in Action
New Leader Student Success Story
I was the person who got in there and made one of our magazines, working alongside a team. Now I'm the person who leads that team.
Editorial Director, Architecture Media
Key 主持人 in the New Leader Development Program
Julia is a Principal at Melbourne 买球 School. She is an experienced leader and leadership development specialist. 以前, Julia was a Director at Nous Group and held senior positions at Australia Post and ANZ bank.
Keegan has worked across organisations ranging from small business, government agencies, Not-for-Profit and education through to large corporate organisations to optimise team performance.
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.